Assisted Living Services
Heritage Assisted Living has been helping seniors to live comfortably in retirement for years, providing care in Knoxville. We have three communities in:
- Paper Mill
- Cedar Bluff
- Fountain City
Our communities feature amenities like:
- Food Service: Three meals a day plus snacks and beverages.
- 24-Hour Personal Assistance: We can help with everything from bathing to dressing and grooming.
- Housekeeping: Performed weekly, with assistance available throughout the week.
- Laundry: Provided weekly.
- Utilities: All utilities supplied. Telephone and cable TV are individually contracted directly with respective companies.
- Medications: Monitoring of medications with pharmacy delivery available.
- Activities and programs: We provide social activity and exercise programs.
- Transportation: Provided to getting to medical appointments.
- Maintenance: Grounds are maintained throughout the week.
- Special Therapies: Physical, occupational, and speech therapies coordinated through outside providers.
- Beauty Shop: On-site beauty shop with service available for a modest fee.
Caring at Its Best!